Internet Marketing Strategy
The key to building an effective strategy for marketing your company on the web is a comprehensive game plan that drives targeted traffic to your business and is designed to convert leads into sales.
The internet has supplied the business world a variety of platforms for doing just that. However, taking the time to understand each of those platforms, what works, what doesn’t, and then executing the strategy requires careful planning and the right team.
Importance of Internet Marketing
Online marketing has become increasingly important as the internet has grown, and for good reason. In addition to its cost effectiveness, it also carries great profitability potential.
Online Marketing Areas
- Social Media - Leveraging social media allows companies to pursue potential customers on the sites where they spend most of their time.
- Email Marketing - An extremely cost effective way to target market to current clients and new prospects.
- SEO - With 96% of web traffic coming through search engines, SEO can easily be the most important aspect of an online marketing strategy.
- Content Writing - Writing for search engines is a blend of art and technical knowledge. Well written web content helps your rankings while educating your visitors effectively.
- Website Analytics - Analytics provides the data behind your website traffic so you can determine what marketing strategies are working and which ones are not.
- Logo & Branding - Creating a cohesive brand delivers a clear message that motivates your target customers to work with you.