Social Media Changed Internet Marketing
No matter how big your business or company, social media marketing should be an integral piece of your overall marketing plan. With the development of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube, nearly every company has had to adjust their digital strategry.
In today’s social media and internet marketing realm, it’s not just about bringing customers to you, it’s about going out to your customers.
- Facebook has over 500 million active users
- Fifty percent of active Facebook users log on daily
- Twitter averages 140 million tweets a per day
- Over 400,000 Twitter new accounts are created daily
- LinkedIn has over 100 million members worldwide
Social Media Management
To develop a social media strategy, implement it correctly, manage it effectively, and keep it running is a time consuming challenge. Our social media management packages are designed with the busy business owner in mind. They help eliminate the management burder and re-introduce more valuable time into our client’s busy schedule. Packages often include:
- Developing a cohesive social media strategy
- Posting weekly on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Interacting daily with friends, fans and customers
- Writing and posting blogs or articles monthly
Month-to-month or long term commitments are available. Packages with a six month minimum commitment receive a discounted rate and free integration of social media icons on your website.