What are Website Analytics?
Website analytics are a set of tools that allow you to review and dissect the visitor activity on your website. Analytics should be an essential component to the marketing of each website to determine what strategies are working and which are not.
What Information do Analytics Provide?
- Daily visits, page views or the average visitor’s time on site
- What keywords visitors are using to find your site
- What referring sites sent you visitors
- The last page visitors viewed before they left the site
- Google AdWords revenue sources
- What keywords generate the most revenue
Utilizing Website Analytics
The key to analytics isn’t just the installation. Taking the time to understand the data and implementing a plan to maximize its potential is crucial.
- Is the website’s page visits or page views growing or shrinking and why?
- Are visitors reaching your website with your intended keywords?
- Are your paid links generating traffic to your site?
- Are your AdWords campaigns resulting in sales?
- Do you have a page losing a significant number of visitors?
- Where are your visitors coming from?
ParaCore not only includes analytics with every website we develop (at no charge) but we can help you analyze the data to maximize your site's effectiveness.