Why Maintain Your Website
Website maintenance is similar to maintaining your car. Sure, you could simply keep driving it without ever working on it, but sooner or later it won’t perform the way it should. It needs oil changes, fresh tires, brake pads, and a vacuuming every once in a while.
Your website isn't any different. It should benefit from content updates, link verification, updated graphics, refined search engine optimization, security monitoring and a fresh look every once in a while.
Our monthly maintenance plans provide a fixed number of maintenance hours that can be used for development, management, or technical assistance each month. The more hours you purchase each month, the less expensive the hourly rate. Call us and we’ll put a plan together that works for you.
Here are a few items we typically manage within our website maintenance packages.
- Adding content, graphics and photos
- Content reviewing and writing
- Reviewing for broken links
- Posting on your social media pages
- Supplying miscellaneous levels of tech support
- Security monitoring
- Creating new website pages
- Verifying compliance with new browsers
- Suggesting new features and technology